If you are considering a career with Premier Home Care, you’ll find that we offer a comprehensive and highly competitive benefits package to all of our full-time employees. This includes paid holiday time, health insurance coverage, long term disability insurance, and more.
Here is a complete list of the employee benefits we provide to our full time employees:
– Fully paid health insurance premiums for the employee
– Paid time off
– Long Term Disability
– Up to a 4% match with the company sponsored 401K
– Seven paid holidays, including your birthday
– Partial tuition reimbursement (for qualified employees)
We also offer other employee benefits including the following:
– Short Term Disability
– Life Insurance
– Vision Insurance
– Dental Insurance
– Cancer and Accident Insurance
– Flexible Spending Account
Premier Home Care, Inc. is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by law.