Premier Home Care Overview of Disease Management
Listed below are frequently asked questions about a few common diseases. Click the name of the disease to navigate to a page full of information about that specific disease, disease management and disease prevention to find out answers to those questions.
COPD Chronic obstructive Pulmonary disease is a group of lung diseases that make breathing difficult because of blocked airways.
- What is oxygen?
- Why do I need supplemental oxygen?
- Learn more about the Breathe Healthy Program from Premier Home Care.
Congestive Heart Failure This chronic condition causes the heart to inadequately pump blood.
- What are some other factors that cause CHF?
- What are some of the signs and symptoms of CHF?
- Learn more from the Premier Home Care Healthy Heart Program.
Sleep Apnea This serious sleep disorder affects 3 million US citizens a year and causes breathing to become irregular while sleeping.
- What are some common symptoms that may indicate I have OSA?
- Who gets Sleep Apnea?
- What causes Sleep Apnea?
- What are the risk factors for OSA?
- Learn more about the Premier Home Care Healthy Sleep Program.