Welcome to Premier Rehabilitation and Physical Therapy Services
We provide Outpatient Physical Therapy Services to Clients in Richmond, Kentucky, and the surrounding region.
Orthopedic and Sports Rehabilitation
- Surgery of the shoulder, knee, hip, spine, and ankle.
- Muscle and Joint pain
- Sports injuries
- Worker’s compensation injuries
- Muscle strains
- Neck and back pain
- Balance problems
- Difficulty walking
In-Home Therapy: Physical and Occupational Therapy
Servicing Madison, Fayette, and Surrounding Kentucky Counties
Premier Rehab Services are designed for the aging population who wish to remain independent and safe in their current living environment. Qualifying patients are enrolled in Medicare and are not considered Homebound, as defined by Medicare.
- Have you or a loved one had a recent fall?
- Are you or a loved one having difficulty with self-care or home management?
- Do you find yourself or your loved one with minimal physical activity and increased feelings of isolation?
- Do you or a loved one have increased pain hindering your participation in activities?
- Premier Rehab provides Physical and Occupational Therapy Services to patients in the comfort of their own home. Therapy services are provided in the patients’ current place of residence, which may include: private home or apartment, Personal Care Facility, Assisted Living Facility, or a Memory Care Facility.
Often times, an individual is unable to attend therapy in an outpatient clinic, and does not meet these requirements to receive care from a Home Health Agency.
While receiving care from Premier Rehab Services, an experienced, licensed therapist will perform a thorough assessment, develop a treatment plan with patient-centered goals, and provide skilled therapy treatment based on the patient’s needs.
A typical treatment plan consists of 2 home visits per week for 8 weeks. It is our goal to enable elderly patients to live independently and safely in their homes.
Our In-Home Physical and Occupational Therapy services are covered under Medicare Part B, as well as Medicare Replacement Plans, in the same manner that these services are covered for Outpatient Services. Premier will verify and coordinate the details of a patient’s insurance coverage prior to initiating therapy services.
Benefits of In-Home Therapy
- Skilled treatment provided in the comfort of the home
- Reduced fall risk in the home and the community
- Improved participation in desired activities
- On-on-one treatment sessions
- Increased compliance with therapy programs
- Quicker recovery from injury or illness
- Increased home safety and independence
Common Conditions Treated
- Difficulty walking, or frequent loss of balance
- Recent history of fall
- Difficulty with self-care activities, including bathing, dressing, toileting, or cooking
- Generalized muscle weakness
- Dementia and memory deficits
- Vertigo, dizziness
- Orthopedic surgery or injury of the hip, leg, shoulder, or spine
- Low vision
- Respiratory illness: COPD
Contract Therapy Services
Management of Rehabilitation services for:
- Assisted Living Facilities
- Personal Care Facilities
- Outpatient clinics